Hi friends! I cannot believe that summer is almost here and we have made it through an entire year of all of this pandemic craziness. I think I am speaking for all small business owners when I say that COVID came out of nowhere and hit us hard and fast. We spent over a month on shut-down, not allowed to work, and then once we went back we were busier than ever so much so that at times I could barely keep up. As we are approaching the busiest part of our season this year we decided to make a few changes to not only allow us to better serve our clients but also to spend a little more time with our family too. After years of hustling hard, late nights and early mornings, and countless long hours in the car we are starting to get a little burnt out and want to make sure we are taking care of ourselves so we can give our absolute best to our amazing clients.
Here is some information about everything you can expect to see changing at Tara Lawrence Photography this year. We are SO excited for our 10th year doing photography and another amazing wedding season and cannot imagine doing this with all of your support. Thank you so much for everything!
- If you are a returning TLP client you know that we have used the same client management software and gallery delivery platforms for at least 4 years now however going forward you will start noticing that we are switching everything over to Honeybook and our new gallery service Pic-Time. These two platforms are absolutely amazing and are going to allow you to have your own custom portal where you can pull up any information from past sessions, links to galleries, and keep everything for upcoming sessions in one place and Pic-Time is an amazing gallery platform that will make ordering prints and products through your gallery so much easier and more fun. They have a ton of awesome products to choose from and a super user-friendly interface so as soon as your gallery is delivered you can start ordering beautiful artwork for your walls.
- If you are wanting to book a session or see any mini session events coming up you can now visit my online scheduling link here to see my availability and pick a day for your session. This year I will only be scheduling a limited number of sessions every week and will only be booking full sessions unless I am running a special mini session event. Because most of my weekends are dedicated to weddings I will mostly only be scheduling on weekdays this year. Because I am only taking a small number of sessions each week if you are wanting a summer or fall session please book soon because appointments are booking up quickly.
- Please send all photography inquiries and questions to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org or the TLP Facebook page. I am receiving an overwhelming amount of calls, texts, emails, and messages to 100 different places and Nathan has been helping me respond to those when I am out shooting or busy editing so it would be such a big help to us if you could keep all photography related correspondence to only my email and our business Facebook page 🙂
- If you know someone who is getting married in 2021 or 2022 please send them our way. We have had a few couples need to move their dates around due to COVID and we would love to fill those dates.
- In case you haven’t noticed the newly redesigned Tara Lawrence Photography website was just published and looks more amazing than I ever could have imagined. Jessica Gingrich is an awesome designer and I am so thankful to her for making my website dreams come true.
- All of my photography clients and wedding couples will now receive a planning guide upon booking full of tips and tricks to make sure you have the easiest photography experience and best pictures ever.
Have a great week friends! I am so thankful for all of you 🙂
leave a comment